Please scroll down for more information.
Quality of Life Assessment Fees
You may want to also visit our General Fees Page for additional information about our fees.
Quality of Life House Call and Exam Fees
The travel fee for a doctor and technician to come to your home is $85 to $105+ depending on your address.
The travel fee is separate from the examination and consultation fees below.
Quality of Life Assessment and Consultation - 60+ Minutes
$180 which includes:
- Travel to your home by one of our veterinarians and one of our nurses.
- A comprehensive and in depth patient history.
- A thorough (yet gentle!) examination by one of our highly experienced doctors. (We are especially skilled at assessing all of the issues your pet faces to provide a full picture of the current medical situation.)
- A discussion and evaluation of your pet's Quality of Life based on a Quality of Life scale.
- A discussion of your current options (euthanasia, hospice, more diagnostics, palliative care or maybe other treatment), and the factors that may influence your decision one way or another.
- Our doctors and technicians will use this time with you and your pet to not only assess their comfort, but also how it effects you.
- A follow up phone call to answer any questions that may have come up since the appointment.
- Additional consultation time is charged at $45 every 15 minutes.
Portland | Lake Oswego | West Linn | Beaverton | Tigard | Tualatin | Sherwood | Wilsonville | Oregon City | Happy Valley | Milwaukie | Gladstone
Other surrounding communities are also served in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and Marion Counties
We're sorry, we do not currently provide service in the State of Washington
Louise Mesher, DVM - Owner
Ryan DesJardins - Manager
Website design by LegUp Creative
Mobile Pet Services, LLC
dba At Home Veterinary Services
5775 Jean Rd. Ste 105
Lake Oswego, OR 97035